welcome to NAM Institute
We are situated in the heart of South Delhi. At present there are 1200 Students enrolled in different professional courses. Having just increased our admissions limit from 500 to 1200, we expect this number to rise to 5000 over the coming five years. We are also in the process of developing a Resourced Provision that will cater for up to 500 students who wish to appear for Civil Services and other competitive examinations..
NAM is a popular institute of South Delhi and has gained a reputation of highly professional, caring, friendly and inclusive learning environment in which all students can learn and thrive. We are committed to giving all students the best possible start to their professional learning so that they attain their career goals and become equipped with the skills, knowledge, values and attitudes that enable them to play their part in an ever changing world.
Our curriculum is well developed in order to allow all students to achieve. We recognise that all students are gifted and that our task is to create opportunities for those talents to emerge and develop. We offer a breadth of experiences that are based on first-hand experiences and engage our students in active learning. Assessment for learning underpins everything we do so that students are involved in their learning; knowing how they are doing, where their next steps are and how they can achieve the next stage. As a result, the standards our students achieve are consistently high and they make good progress.
Our annual survey results consistently show a high level of satisfaction with the work we do and this is very important to us.We believe that effective partnership working between institute, students and parents is vital in ensuring a consistent approach to achieving success for all NAM students.We welcome discussions with parents about student's progress or any concerns parents may have.We hope that students and their parents find all staff approachable and accessible.
NAM is an integral part of our community. We are part of the SUDARSHAN Education and Research Society, which allows the institute to work together in order to provide a high-quality service to all students. We also work closely with other organisations, who are partners in our Society.
- SKILLED FACULTY
- HIGHest RATED
- GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED
- ONLINE TRAINING
Why NAM Institute ?
Welcome to NAM INSTITUTE. This Website will give you a great deal of information about our institute, but you are always welcome to visit us and look round and ask any questions you may have.
During the time you are in our institute we hope you will make the best of all the opportunities which we provide.
We hope you will find our institute friendly, inviting and stimulating place. Should you require further information at any time or if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by E-mail, letter, phone or call in.
There will be opportunity for formal counselling at the campus with the teaching staff. They will guide you for best career opportunities matching your skill.
- To deliver a broad, balanced, relevant curriculum.
- To provide access to all areas of the curriculum regardless of race, gender or disability.
- To encourage pupils to achieve their full academic and social potential, whilst appreciating their own unique worth.
- To foster a good working relationship between students, institute and community.
- To encourage self discipline, good behaviour and respect for others.
- To develop respect for religious and moral values and understanding of other races, religions and ways of life.
- To provide continuity by careful recording of student’s progress, assessment and the setting of challenging, personal targets and by liaison with institutes of higher education.
- To begin to prepare pupils for adult life in a rapidly changing world.
Deciding on the right course can be hard at times, which is why our qualified team of advisors are here to help no matter what level of course you wish to study. You can speak to us throughout the year without an appointment so the time is always right to ask us how NAM can make a difference to your life!.
- We use different methods of innovative teaching, including dialog and new technology, to realize our passion for learning across disciplines, campuses and continents. NAM is heavily influenced by Indian tradition of educating the whole person.
- The Institute offers degree, diploma and certificate courses of leading Universities recognized by UGC, AICTE and DEC to students.
- At NAM we have a large student body, diverse in its range and levels of study, as well as in its personal backgrounds.
- There are dozens of courses serving a wide variety of interests. For working students there are specially designed weekend classes. Besides that NAM offers apprenticeship to meritorious students as well so that they can earn while they learn.?
- NAM boasts a national and international reputation with its offer of over 50 high quality Higher Education programs from Certificates and Diplomas to Degrees, Honours Degrees, post-graduate programs in a range of vocational and academic subjects to M Phil and PhD. Most of our undergraduate programs are work related and geared to enabling our students to secure employment in a range of professions and careers.
- Our support services, such as the library, counsellors, financial advice, disability support and many others, aim to help students throughout their studies and in their personal lives, if necessary.