SYMBIOSIS NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST
SYMBIOSIS NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST If you are anywhere close to completing your graduation or have worked in the industry for couple of years and now you are thinking to do MBA from a top B-School in India then qualifying an entrance exam is the need of an hour. MBA from a top B-School is recognized as a passport to success in the corporate world.
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY is a multi-institutional university located in Pune, Maharashtra , India. It is recognized by UGC and AICTE. SYMBIOSIS has in all 19 academic institution spread over 9 campuses in Pune, Noida, Banglore, and Nasik.
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) is a common written test for the admission to all the Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University. . There is only one application for the SNAP written test, a student needs to apply separately to each institute with Symbiosis International University.
Eligibility CriteriaYou should have a Bachelor's degree in any disciple, from a recognized university or institute. You should have a minimum score of 50 percent marks (45 percent for candidates under the SC and ST categories) in qualifying examination. Age should not be less than 21 years.
SNAP Exam is conducted on the last Sunday of December every year.
Test PatternSNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses out of which one is correct. Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks. The duration of the test is 120 minutes (2 hours)
Section Marks General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning and Ability 40 General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Business Scenario 40 Analytical and Logical Reasoning 40 Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency 60 Total 180
1. Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management , Pune
2. Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
3. Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
4. Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
5. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)
6. Symbiosis Institute of Health Science (SIHS)
7. Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development, Pune
8. Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Pune
9. NIA Business School - Noida
10. Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade (BIFT), Hyderabad
11. Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management (BITM), Pune
12. Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence – MILE, Pune
13. MIT COM, Pune
14. Lotus Business School, Pune
15. Indian Institute of Management Training (IIMT), Pune
16. Suryadatta Institute of Management & Mass Communication, Pune
17. Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal (LNCT-B), Bhopal
SNAP 2015 Application FormRegister online on www.snaptest.org. Upload your latest scanned photograph & ID Proof. SNAP test fee of Rs. 2,000/- can be made online through credit card, net banking, cash or demand draft. For more details and information on SNAP application procedure, please visit their official website www.snaptest.org.
SNAP 2015 Selection Procedure
SNAP selection process comprises of the following 3 stages –
1. Group Exercise
2. Personal Interaction
3. Writing Ability Test
Weights for Final Merit List
SNAP Score out of 180 scaled down to 50 Group Exercise (GE) Personal Interaction (PI) Writing Ability Test (WAT) Total 50 10 30 10 100
Agra Ahmedabad Allahabad Bengaluru Bhopal Bhubaneswar Chandigarh Chennai Delhi Faridabad Gurgaon Guwahati Hyderabad Indore Jaipur Jamshedpur Kanpur Kochi Kolkata Kolhapur Lucknow Mumbai Nagpur Nashik Noida Patna Pune Surat Vashi . Visakhapatnam
At NAM INSTITUTE we provide our own extensive study material along with a full day classes, provide a mentored learning program that focuses on individual teaching and provide a proper guidance and knowledge, Topic Based Workshops, Doubt- Clearing Sessions, topic- wise strategy Guidance.
FOR SNAP WE HAVE 3 DIFFERENT TYPES OF PROGRAMES
1. Full year course
2. Six months course
3. Three months course
We have centers across India offering coaching for MBA Entrance Examinations in South Extension, Gurgaon , Noida, Bhagalpur(Bihar).
Tutorial Fees: 1 Yr (40,000-45,000)
6 Months (25,000-30,000)
3 Months (18,000-20,000)