MAT Entrance Exams
MAT - MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates
The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India
APPLICATION FEES: Rs.1200
Eligibility CriteriaThe candidates appearing for the MAT exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria as stated by all India management association (AIMA). The details on the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
• The candidate must have completed graduation or appearing in the final year.
• The candidates must score minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in qualifying exam with English as a subject.
• The MAT score will be valid for the admission to various B schools.
• The candidate must check percentage requirement and MAT score for admission to various institute and colleges.
The online registration process opens four time in a year and there is only one option to apply and that is online registration. No other mode of applying is entertained for the application process.
• MAT February
• MAT May
• MAT September
• MAT December
MAT Registration Form AcknowledgementAll Forms received at AIMA are scanned/validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
EXAM PATTERNThe pen and paper based exam will be held on particular dates and computer based exam will be held on its given particular dates at various designated centres across the India. The candidates appearing for the MAT exam must understand the exam pattern in order to score good percentile in the exam. Given below are some of the important points regarding exam pattern of MAT exam.
The paper is objective type, with 4 options the candidates have to choose a single correct option. The exam consists of 200 questions, each question will carry one marks each. The total time of exam will be 150 min.
The questions are asked from following areas: • Mathematical Ability: 40
• Intelligence and Logical Reasoning: 40 • Language Comprehension: 40 • Data analysis and data sufficiency: 40 • India and Global Environment: 40 Candidates must note that there is a provision of negative marking; therefore for every wrong answer 1/4th marks for each question will be deducted. However no marks will be deducted for the questions that are not attempted by the candidates. The NAM INSTITUTE will prepare you not just for CAT but also for all other Major MBA entrance tests in India in the most comprehensive manner.NAM INSTITUTE is managed by young and highly qualified individuals. The top management team is made of totally dedicated individuals with proven credentials – academic and professional. The main goal at NAM INSTITUTE is to give proper knowledge and give a shine way to students to succeed in their lives and achieve their targets. At NAM INSTITUTE we provide our own extensive study material along with a full day classes, provide a mentored learning program that focuses on individual teaching and provide a proper guidance and knowledge, Topic Based Workshops, Doubt- Clearing Sessions, topic- wise strategy Guidance. Coaching Duration: 1 year OR 6 Months OR 3 Months We have centers across India offering coaching for MBA Entrance Examinations in South Extension, Gurgaon , Noida, Bhagalpur(Bihar).